La Fenice Art Gallery offers art rentals for residences and all kinds of businesses including restaurants and hospitality, corporate and small offices and stage & film productions. The gallery is dedicated to increasing the public’s exposure to art as well as supporting artists. At the end of a rental term 50% of the rental fee is applied towards purchase of the work. This means that renters earn credits towards the eventual purchase of original art. If you send us a note within 7 days after receiving the artwork, that percentage can go up to 100%. The ultimate goal of the La Fenice art rental program is to connect clients with work that they fall in love with and will want to purchase.
Advantages of renting a work of art:
- Allows to emphasize a room/office through the unique artwork.
- Enhance social and professional image.
- Improves quality of life of individuals and company employees.
- Lease rental is 100% tax deductible
- Leasing is often referred to as ‘off balance sheet’ financing – a tremendous advantage to both large and small businesses.
Tax Advantages of Leasing
Outright Purchase - $10,000.00
Lease - based on 12 monthly Payments of $833.33
Tax relief $2000
Cost after tax relief $8000
A Saving of $2000 against the cash purchase price
Flexible monthly rental periods to suit your budget
Rental fees start from 3.5% per month of the value of the artwork for limited edition prints and photographs. From 3.8% for mixed media works, from 3.95-6% for smaller original paintings to up to 8-10% per month for very large original paintings on canvas.